The 18 Best Marketing Tools to Try
May 29, 2018
May 29, 2018
Marketing is a multi-channel endeavor that requires daily management, regular review, and continual editing. Regardless of whether you are on a one-person team or a member of a large-scale department, marketing tools are imperative to managing channels, executing strategies, generating leads, and analyzing reporting metrics. With so many marketing automation tools available, determining which ones to use for your organization is quite the undertaking. Rather than spending hours researching the best marketing tools, review our recommendations here.
Social Media Marketing Tools
When determining the best marketing tools for your business, you have to analyze the features and costs of each platform. Every organization has different social media strategies and goals. Therefore, you’d want to consider one of the following top-rated social media marketing tools for your company:
Email Marketing Tools
Depending on your email marketing needs and the platform on which your website is built, you’ll want to consider the features you need and your budget when selecting the right email marketing platform for your organization. Some of the most popular email marketing tools are:
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- Benchmark Email
SEO Marketing Tools
Search engine optimization is a multi-faceted tactic, which requires the utilization of several marketing tools to achieve your business goals.
- Google Adwords: You can do a lot of different tasks within Google Adwords from keyword research to paid search engine ad management.
- SEMRush: This marketing tool improves your SEO efforts by allowing you to conduct backlink analysis, PPC monitoring, and analytics reporting.
- Ahrefs: The best marketing tool for analyzing the performance of your SEO campaigns in comparison to your competitors’ efforts.
Additional Marketing Tools
Every organization has different marketing needs. The following tools aren’t necessary for every business but do offer functionality that will bolster your campaign performance and improve your marketing strategies.
- SimilarWeb: Provides insights into competitors’ websites about metrics such as traffic and traffic sources, along with information such as target keywords.
- Buzzsumo: Find content to repurpose for your blog or to share on your social platforms with Buzzsumo’s platform that surfaces the best-performing articles, videos, images, and more.
- App Annie: If your business has a dedicated app, use this tool to track your competitors’ performance in every available app store.
- Facebook Audience Insights: Facebook is one of the most powerful online advertising platforms. With their Audience Insights tool, you can directly target ideal customers based on demographics, behaviors, life events, and habits. This improves the performance of your Facebook ads, so you are only paying for valuable traffic or clicks.
- Google Analytics: The most-robust analytics tool available, Google Analytics provides your business with the reporting information needed to ascertain the success of campaigns.
Many marketing tools integrate with your website. On WordPress, that means installing a variety of plugins that require daily oversight and regular updating. If your company is using WordPress and you want to integrate marketing tools into your site, contact Proactive WP today. Our WordPress professionals offer maintenance packages to keep your website fresh and secure.